These core commitments undergird everything we do as a church. These deep-rooted values shape and inform our disciple-making strategy and serve as guidelines that directly influence what we do and choose not to do as a church.
1. Gospel-Centeredness - We are shaped and informed by the gospel.
2. Authority of the Bible - We are ruled by God's word in all things.
3. Expositional Preaching - We read the Bible, explain the Bible, and apply the Bible.
4. Christ-Exalting Worship - We gather together to make much of Jesus.
5. Covenantal Community - We are a family of faith, fully committed to one another.
6. Equipping the Saints - We train and empower disciples for ministry.
7. Missional Multiplication - We are sent to share the gospel and plant churches.
8. Loving Our Community - We live intentionally for the good of our neighbor.
9. Joyful Generosity - We love to give our time, talents, and treasures.
10. Excellence in all things - We aim to glorify God with everything we do.