- Young leaders investigating a call into vocational ministry.
- Pastors looking for ministry experience in a healthy Gospel-centered church plant context.
- 10 hrs per week
- Attendance at weekly staff meetings
- Membership: All residents must complete all membership protocols and become active, covenantal members of HighView Church throughout the duration of their residency.
- Sunday Mornings: Residents will be expected to regularly attend and serve at our main weekly worship gathering.
- Gospel Community Group: Residents will be expected to regularly attend and be active participants in Gospel Community Groups at HighView.
- Mission: Residents will model faithfulness in mission in their giving, service and support of the missionary labors of HighView Church, both in our city and around the world.
- Residents will take a minimum of 2 classes (grad or undergrad) at HighView Institute powered by Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Step #1: Application: Prospective Residents must fill out the program application.
- Step #2: Application Review and Interview: This application will be reviewed by the elders of HighView Church 30 days before the start of a semester and applicants will then be informed on the status of their application. Applicants who have their application provisionally approved by the elders of HighView will be contacted for an interview.
- Step #3: Assessment: Candidates will be enrolled in an assessment protocol.
- Step 4: Assignment: Residents will be informed about the final status of their application after an assessment is complete. The Elders of HighView will then vote to formally accept the applicant for residency opening. A particular area of ministry focus for the duration of the residency will then be assigned.