These core commitments undergird everything we do as a church. These deep-rooted values shape and inform our disciple-making strategy and serve as guidelines that directly influence what we do and choose not to do as a church.
1. GOSPEL-CENTEREDNESS - We are shaped and informed by the gospel.
2. AUTHORITY OF THE BIBLE - We are ruled by God's word in all things.
3. EXPOSITIONAL PREACHING - We read the Bible, explain the Bible, and apply the Bible.
4. CHRIST-EXALTING WORSHIP - We gather together to make much of Jesus.
5. COVENANTAL COMMUNITY - We are a family of faith, fully committed to one another.
6. EQUIPPING THE SAINTS - We train and empower disciples for ministry.
7. MISSIONAL MULTIPLICATION - We are sent to share the gospel and plant churches.
8. LOVING OUR COMMUNITY - We live intentionally for the good of our neighbor.
9. JOYFULLY GENEROUS - We love to give of our time, talents, and treasures.
10. EXCELLENCE IN ALL THINGS - We aim to glorify God with everything we do.